- China will adjust its import policy of cross-border e-commerce retail from January 1, 20192018-12-22
Xinhua News Agency, Beijing, Nov. 30 (Reporter Yu Qiongyuan), 30, learned from the Ministry of Fi
- The new cross-border e-commerce policy will be implemented in 2019. You have to know the pros and cons of several sea-cleaning modes.2018-12-22
The new cross-border e-commerce policy will be implemented in 2019.
- China to improve cross - border ecommerce retailers import2018-12-08
Beijing, 30 nov (xinhua) - - (Reporter Yu Jia Xin) For cross - border ecommerce regulatory policies of the post - transitional, six departments jointly issued the notice on the 30th.To improve cross -border ecommerce retailers import supervision work,due to come into force in January 1.
- Cross-border import policy2018-11-24
Cross-border import policy has come, and it is a big plus! Personal cross-border shopping quotas have been raised to 26,000 per year, with a single 5,000 yuan, and China has opened 37 cities for direct mail import customs clearance.
- China to Cut Import Tariffs for 1,449 Taxable Items of Daily Consumer Goods2018-06-23
China will cut its most-favored nation tariff on 1,449 consumer goods from an average tariff rate of 15.7 percent to 6.9 percent starting July 1
- Chinese average import tariff rate from July to adjust2018-06-04
From July 1st this year, the average tariff rate for import of clothes, shoes, hats, kitchens and sports and fitness products fell from 15.9% to 7.1%